Barratt Asset Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer opportunities for advancement, competitive salary, paid holidays, paid time off, medical insurance, dental insurance and vision insurance.
Maintenance Technician. . .
Currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for multifamily communities around Indianapolis. Looking for a unique and stable opportunity? Join the BAM team! This full-time position offers an excellent compensation package!
Essential Job Functions – The individual must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Complete all maintenance requests in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Prepare vacant apartments for market ready condition.
- Repair and maintain simple electrical circuits, switches, outlets and lighting fixtures.
- Install and repair carpeting and tile.
- Repair, install and maintain plumbing fixtures such as water heaters, lavatories, toilets, dishwashers.
- Maintain lawns, grounds, landscaping and parking lots including snow removal.
- Repair and maintain building exteriors and roofs.
- Complete preventative maintenance activities.
- Cleaning and housekeeping of common areas and vacant units.
- Provide emergency resident support after office hours.
- Boiler experience a plus
Other Job Functions
- Communicate effectively and display a professional manner when dealing with supervisors, co-workers, residents and individuals inside and outside the organization.
- Work effectively as a team member, participating actively and constructively.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner by following all Company safety procedures for the operation of equipment, machinery and hazardous substances and chemicals.
- Able to stand, crawl, crouch, stoop, squat and kneel for prolonged periods of time.
- Able to regularly lift objects weighing 60 pounds to waist height.
- Able to move freely about the work environment.
- This job description does not include all duties to be performed by the incumbent. Employees will be required to perform additional duties as directed by their supervisors. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- EPA Certification strongly preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated ability or experience in the maintenance field desirable.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license in the state of residence. Must have reliable vehicle.
- Able to work overtime and emergency call in.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to read and comprehend the English language.
- Full-Time Position (40 Hours a week)
- $15.00-$20.00 per hour (depending on experience)
- iPad, Vehicle Allowance, Uniforms
- Medical & Dental Benefits Available
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Job Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Maintenance Technician: 1 year